BUS ACCIDENT LAWSUIT LOANS IN CALIFORNIA
Highly-Rated Pre-Settlement Funding Specialists
Many of us rely on buses to get ourselves or our family members safely to their destination on a daily basis. Statistically speaking, this form of transportation seems like the safer choice. At first glance, the number of bus accidents that occur each year may be lower than the amount of motorcycle or automobile accidents that occurred in the same amount of time, but this can be misleading. Where each of these accidents typically only involve 1 to 4 passengers, the passenger capacity of most buses is much, much higher. This increased passenger count needs to be taken into consideration when examining the overall number of bus accidents.
Common Injuries Caused by Bus Accidents
The number of passengers injured in each accident is also much higher for buses, exacerbated in some cases by a lack of safety restraints. This can result in very serious injuries, including:
- Broken bones
- Brain/head injuries
- Fatal injuries
- Neck, spine/spinal cord and shoulder injuries
- Lung and other internal injuries
Benefits of Legal Funding for Victims of Bus Accidents
The seriousness of the kind of injuries that occur in a bus accident can leave victims with seemingly insurmountable medical bills, legal costs and more in a surprisingly short amount of time. For victims who face an uncertain recovery timeframe and who may be forced to take time off from work, loss of income can also become a serious concern.
FCA Legal Funding is able to offer recovering victims a risk-free solution to their financial hardships in the form of legal funding. This allows them to regain their financial freedom while still covering the cost of their ongoing medical or other expenses.
Victims who may be eligible for legal funding include:
- Bus passengers injured in an accident that was not their fault
- Bus drivers who were injured in an accident that was not their fault
- Damage to vehicles or injuries sustained by passengers or pedestrians caused by a bus
How Does Legal Funding Work?
Applying for bus accident pre settlement funding with FCA Legal Funding is a fast and easy process with a quick turnaround time, giving you an alternative financial solution to riskier loans for accident settlements. We can provide the following to eligible applicants:
- Legal funding decision within 24 hours of your application
- A paperless application process
- No hidden fees or costs
- No credit check needed
- No upfront or out of pocket payment required
- A term based repayment plan that will depend on the length of your recovery time
- A risk-free financial solution with repayment required only if your case is won
Lawsuit Loans vs. Legal Funding
There is a distinction between lawsuit loans (also known as settlement loans, injury loans & accident loans) and the settlement funding that FCA Legal Funding provides. Simply put, the recipients of a typical lawsuit loan will be the ones who are taking on the financial risk in that arrangement. At FCA Legal Funding, we are proud to offer applicants a risk-free alternative to structured settlement loans, which often progress from being a quick fix to a very costly mistake, depending on the outcome of your claim.
With FCA Legal Funding, we take on the financial risk for our applicants, offering cash advances which we only require repayment of if you win your case.
Do You Qualify for Pre Settlement Funding with FCA Legal Funding?
We have only three requirements that must be met to qualify for legal funding.
- Your injury or injuries need to have been sustained as the result of a bus accident for which you were not at fault.
- You will need to have already retained the services of a personal injury attorney and be ready to seek the financial compensation you may be owed by pursuing a personal injury claim.
- You or your attorney must willingly disclose the details relevant to your case. This allows us to more accurately determine the amount of bus accident lawsuit settlement funding that FCA will be able to offer you.
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in applying for our risk-free legal funding for bus accidents or if you have further questions regarding the requirements of our bus accident lawsuit funding, please contact our office today. If you are ready to apply for settlement funding and need a bus accident cash advance now, use our convenient online form for a decision within 24 hours.