With Fund Capital America, your law firm will have access to highly-skilled professionals who are knowledgeable in insurance policies, terms, conditions, and the type of information that is pertinent to your case. They will conduct a quick and through research of the insurance policies, allowing you to focus on your other pressing matters. We provide research services for every type policy, ranging from auto to commercial policies.
Insurance research services fees are dependant upon the type of policy, the age of the date of loss, and processing time. Refer to the table below for a breakdown of our service packages and prices. A fee will not be charged if no results are found.
Please note that each package will include research on the policy and umberella limits for the at-fault party as well.
*Standard price when date of loss is within one year. If the date of loss is within 1-3 years, an additional fee of $30 will apply.
**In some cases, the processing time could be shortened or extended, based on the policy and claim.
***If found, will be available for an additional $85.00.
****Deposit is nonrefundable and will be applied towards the total amount upon discovery of results
The following are additional fees that would be applied to the total cost:
Fund Capital America will provide a quick turnaround time with high-quality research results on your client’s insurance policy and the at-fault party’s policy as well. Sumbit a request form today or call us at (855) 870-2274 to get started.
There is absolutely no charge to you if we cannot obtain your requested results. However, it is important to note that a result of “No Coverage” or “Cancelled Policy” will be charged full price. This is because a search that results in these findings verified by the date of loss is still considered to be a successful result, even though we did not find applicable limits.
*Policy Existence searches require a nonrefundable $150 deposit in which you will not be reimbursed upon an unsuccessful search. If your Policy Existence search returns no results, there will be no additional fees.
Specialty carriers consist of a list of insurance carriers that require more extensive time and attention. Because of this, they are more expensive for us to research and will require an additional fee of $30 upon completion of successful results. These specialty carriers include:
AAA, Mercury, Farmers, Foremost, 21st Century, State Farm, and Bristol West.
We do not accept USAA or Wawanesa search requests.
Schedule Your Informative Session Today
FCA Legal Funding is not a direct provider of insurance tracing, policy limit, policy existence search services. FCA Legal Funding uses the expertise of FCA Policy Limit Research, LLC to facilitate customers’ requests. Any and all insurance tracing services are provided by and through a third party. FCA Legal Funding does not direct, supervise or oversee the business practices of third party insurance research companies. These terms and conditions adhere to the terms of service of FCA Policy Limit Research, LLC. In case of any complaints or discrepancies the terms and conditions mentioned herein will hold priority.
This Request is processed through FCA Policy Limit Research, LLC, an Idaho limited liability company (“Company”), and/or using Company’s website, you (“Customer”) acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions:
1. Turnaround Time: Please see our advertised processing time depending on type of search: Policy Limits Search = Personal Auto / Umb / Homeowners = 2 to 3 business days Commercial policies / Commercial Umb = 5 to 7 business days Cursory Insurance Search = 5 to 7 business days. Request will not be submitted for processing until deposit is received unless prior arrangements made. Insurance Discovery Search = Up to 14 business days. Request will not be submitted for processing until deposit is received unless prior arrangements made.
3. Fees: Customer agrees to pay Company upon receipt of requested results. Additional $30 fee will be assessed for “specialty carriers”: AAA, Farmers Group, Mercury, State Farm, and Farm Bureau. Requests for Wawanesa policies are assessed an additional $100. Any case requests of 1 year or more from the date of loss are assessed an additional $30. Requests 3 to 5 years an additional $60. Requests of 5 years or more from the date of loss are an additional $100. Company will not send an invoice unless your request is successfully processed, and your results sent. All provided information must be confirmed by our quality experts to qualify as “successful”. All requested policy information will be forwarded as an attachment with your final invoice. With the exception of a required deposit depending on type of search, no fees or charges are assessed if we cannot process a client’s request. A full refund will be given with proof of inaccurate policy information. An internal review must be performed prior to the issuing of any refund.
4. Affirmations and Declarations: Customer agrees to utilize Company’s services only for lawful purposes in all applicable jurisdictions. Customer agrees that, to the best of Customer’s ability, Customer will: (a) request all information required at the time the initial request is submitted, and (b) provide accurate, current, and complete information about the individual(s) or companies to be searched. Customer acknowledges that if any information provided to Company is inaccurate, incomplete or not current, Company will not be held responsible for any resulting inaccurate reports or information provided to Customer, or for Customer’s associated damages. Further, Customer acknowledges that information provided by Company is collected from third-party sources and may thus be inaccurate, incorrect, out of date, and contain errors or omissions.
5. Disclaimer: Customer agrees that the information Company provides to Customer is to be used for general information purposes only. While Company endeavors to maintain all information and reports current and accurate, Customer acknowledges that Company utilizes third-party services whose information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. All services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Therefore, Company and its partners, employees, agents, affiliates and contractors make no representations, undertake no duties, and assume no responsibilities for the accuracy or completeness of forms, reports or other information provided to Customer, nor for any errors or omissions contained therein. Company disclaims all warranties and duties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose, duties of workman-like effort or negligence. Company’s services, reports and information shall be used at Customer’s own risk. Customer is responsible for implementing processes and procedures to satisfy Customer’s requirements for accuracy and completeness of information prior to acting in reliance on such information. Customer’s sole remedy for any damages incurred related to this contract against Company (or any of its partners, employees, agents, affiliates and contractors) shall be a refund of the amount paid for the service which caused Customer to incur any such damages, even if such damages resulted from reasonable reliance on information Company provided to Customer. Customer also agrees that the damage exclusions and this limitation of liability shall apply despite any failure of an applicable remedy’s essential purpose.
6. No Incidental or Consequential Damages: Customer agrees, to the fullest extent allowed by law, that neither Company nor any of its partners, employees, agents, affiliates and contractors will be liable to Customer or any other person or entity for any damages, including, but not limited to, general, special, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, resulting from any cause, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from reliance, goodwill or professional liability, whether or not Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, under any legal or equitable theory of liability, including theories of tort or contract, arising from the use of the Company’s information and services.
7. Indemnification: Customer agrees to indemnify Company and hold it harmless from and against all claims (including for legal and attorney fees and costs) arising out of or relating to: (a) Customer’s breach of any terms of this Agreement, (b) Customer’s improper use of Company’s services to violate the laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction, (c) claims resulting from information provided by Customer, and (d) claims resulting from actions taken based on information provided by Customer.
8. Termination or Cancellation: Company reserves the right to refuse to provide services to Customer without notice and cause.
9. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Should a dispute arise, Customer and Company agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Ada County, Idaho.
10. General Provisions: Neither this Agreement nor any part or portion thereof may be assigned or transferred by Customer without Company’s written prior consent. Should any provision of this Agreement be held void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, all other provisions shall remain in effect. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision.
11. Amendments to Terms: Company may at any time, and at its sole discretion, amend this Agreement by posting an amended Agreement on its website. Any changes that Company makes to this Agreement will be effective upon posting. Please check this page periodically for amendments to the Agreement. Customer can determine whether this Agreement has been amended by referring to the date appearing at the end of this section. Customer’s use of this website or submission of a search request following the posting of any amendments constitutes acceptance of those amendments. Agreement last amended: September 17, 2019.
12. Effect of Agreement: This Agreement, including all amendments, embodies the entire agreement between Customer and Company. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court shall endeavor to give effect to the intentions of the parties as reflected in that provision and the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
13. Copyright Notice: Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions, Company, together with its licensors, owns and controls the copyright and intellectual property rights to its website. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the information or material provided by Company, you shall not republish, sell, rent, sublicense or redistribute such information.
14. No Third-Party Rights: Customer may not without Company’s prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise delegate any of its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement is for the benefit only of Customer and Company and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
15. Contact Information: You may contact us by email PolicyLimits@FundCapitalAmerica.com or click here.
16. Updated Payment Policy: Payment is due upon receipt of requested policy information. Service requests may be cancelled without if request has not been processed. Requests cancelled after results have already been processed will receive a $50.00 cancellation fee. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Non-refundable deposits on all insurance discovery searches. Company will only charge full price on umbrella searches if a policy is located; a 50% discount will be applied our search results in a “confirmed no coverage”. Invoices are due upon receipt with a grace period of 14 days for payment by check. A $25 late fee may be assessed after 30 days of non-payment. Invoices 45 days past due may be assessed a late fee of $50. We attempt to avoid late fees if at all possible. We ask the courtesy of prompt payment in return. New requests may stop being accepted until your past due balance is paid in full. Clients forwarded to collections shall be charged an additional processing fee of $50 per unpaid invoice. We reserve the right to withhold services at any time.
17. Customer agrees that FCA Legal Funding reserves the right to provide these services to customers who visit its website and submit requests.
18. Customer understands and agrees that FCA Legal Funding is only a medium and facilitator of above mentioned services and FCA Legal Funding is not responsible for any terms of service herein.
19. Customer agrees and understands that FCA Legal Funding is not and will not be responsible for any provisions and amendments that embody the entire agreement between Customer and FCA Policy Limit Research, LLC.
20. Customer agrees and understands that FCA Legal Funding and its affiliates and subsidiaries will not be held liable in any court of law for all matters related to the terms and conditions of this agreement and services provided through FCA Policy Limit Research, LLC.
"*" indicates required fields