LEGAL FUNDING FOR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS IN CALIFORNIA
Cash Advance Specialists in California
It’s not difficult to understand the draw of a motorcycle. There is a certain type of freedom that many people have come to associate with motorcycles that cars just don’t seem to provide – but that sense of freedom comes at a steep price for too many motorcyclists on our roads each year. This holds especially true for California, which is home to more registered motorcycles than any other state in the nation.
Motorcyclists are statistically putting themselves at a far greater risk of an accident and possible personal injuries than automobile drivers face when they get behind the wheel. The U.S. Department of Transportation has calculated that motorcyclists are 35 times more likely than a typical passenger vehicle to be involved in a serious or fatal accident.
Most Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
While the severity of any injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident is often exacerbated by the lack of physical protection when compared to a car, this factor is not the underlying cause of these accidents. Most motorcycle accidents are the result of one or more common variables. These may include:
- Dangerous conditions caused by weather or damage to the road
- Issues of visibility caused by a glare on the windshield of the car or as a result of unsafe passing by or between cars
- Exceeding the speed limit
- Drivers distracted by phone or tablet usage
- Drivers who are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Drivers and motorcyclists who are still inexperienced
How Does Legal Funding Work?
At FCA Legal Funding, we have seen firsthand what a positive difference loans for accident settlements can make for our clients, and we are proud to offer our clients a more beneficial alternative to traditional lawsuit loans in the form of structured settlement loans. If you meet the required qualifications and apply for legal funding, we will evaluate the information related to your case and offer you a motorcycle accident cash advance, the amount of which will be based on the projected settlement of your personal injury lawsuit.
Why Should You Apply for Motorcycle Accident Pre Settlement Funding?
Pre settlement funding for motorcycle accidents often seems to be a solution that many of our clients didn’t even realize was an option. This is even more applicable in cases where the personal injuries sustained are extensive. In addition to the immediate treatment of any physical injuries, it is not uncommon for the victims of motorcycle accidents to face long recovery times and ongoing medical care or therapy services. Extensive injuries often require time off work, resulting in a temporary but unexpected loss of income.
When you find yourself faced with an uncertain future and a potentially lengthy recovery, motorcycle accident lawsuit funding can give you peace of mind in many different ways.
- Regain Your Financial Freedom
- Cover the Cost of Your Medical Expenses
- Avoid Being Forced Into an Early Settlement with an Insurance Company
The process of applying for settlement funding with FCA Legal Funding is fast, easy, and risk-free.
Lawsuit Loans vs. Legal Funding
While lawsuit loans (also known as settlement loans) place the burden of risk on the recipient, the settlement funding we provide at FCA Legal Funding places the financial risk on us. If you don’t win your case, you won’t have to repay.
What You Can Expect With FCA Legal Funding
When you apply for motorcycle accident lawsuit settlement funding with FCA Legal Funding, you can count on us to provide the following:
- Legal funding decision within 24 hours of your application
- A paperless application process
- No hidden fees or costs
- No credit check needed
- No upfront or out of pocket payment required
- A term based repayment plan that will depend on the length of your recovery time
- A risk-free financial solution with repayment required only if your case is won
Do You Qualify for Settlement Funding with FCA?
There are three qualifications that need to be met for legal funding for motorcycle accident with FCA.
- You must have some type of injury that you sustained as the result of the accident for which you were not at fault.
- You must be prepared to pursue a personal injury claim to recover your financial damages and retained the services of a personal injury attorney
- You must be willing to disclose the necessary details related to your case that allow us to determine the amount of pre-settlement funding that we will be able to offer you.
If you’re ready to take the first step toward a risk-free lawsuit loan alternative, or if you have questions about the qualifications or process of legal funding, please feel free to contact us today.