You can qualify for motorcycle accident lawsuit funding if you’ve suffered physical injuries, psychological distress, or monetary losses in a crash caused by another party’s negligence. An estimated 82,686 motorcyclists were injured in 2021, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).1 A motorcycle accident attorney can help bring a negligent party to justice and negotiate a settlement. However, this can take time. With motorcycle accident lawsuit funding, you can receive cash now; here’s how to qualify.
Certain qualifying factors must be met to obtain a cash advance on a motorcycle accident settlement. These factors include:
- The Strength of Your Case: A lawsuit funding company will look at the merit of your case, so you’ll need an attorney who’s willing to provide documents and other information. Even if a settlement hasn’t been agreed upon, we can approve you for pre-settlement funding so you don’t have to wait to pay bills and other expenses.
- Your Legal Representation: An attorney must be representing you. Otherwise, Fund Capital America will not consider your application for motorcycle accident lawsuit funding. Please provide your attorney’s name and contact info with your application. Once we speak to your legal representative and review your case information, we can approve you for lawsuit funding within 24 hours.
- Types of Injuries/Medical Care: You can qualify for a lawsuit cash advance if you’ve had surgeries or other medical treatments for injuries sustained in a motorcycle crash. Qualifying injuries include bone fractures, internal bleeding, scarring or disfigurement, or neck, spinal, or traumatic brain injuries. We can also provide funding for a catastrophic injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
At Fund Capital America, we have simplified the process of qualifying for motorcycle accident lawsuit funding. You can be eligible for a non-recourse cash advance if:
- You sustained an injury due to an accident that wasn’t your fault.
- You’ve hired a personal injury attorney who is aware you’re applying for funding.
- You filed a personal injury claim to recover financial damages from a defendant.
It also helps if the defendant is well-insured. It reduces the chances of delays and can help get a fair settlement. The funding company may see this as an incentive to give your application greater consideration, knowing there’s less risk it won’t be paid back. You’re more likely to get a cash advance at a good rate, especially if you have no previous lawsuit loan liens.
Benefits of Qualifying for Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit Funding
When you qualify for legal funding, you:
- Don’t Have to Work with a Financial Institution: Banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions can make borrowing money difficult when you need it most. Traditional loans require credit checks and have strict payback terms that a personal injury plaintiff is unlikely to be able to meet. Plus, the approval process can be complicated and time-consuming.
- Can Use the Money for Whatever You Want: Once you’re approved for funding, an offer is accepted, and the cash is in your bank account, there are no restrictions on what you can use it for. It can cover medical bills, rent, mortgage payments, utility bills, credit card payments, insurance, car payments, and vehicle repairs.
- You Don’t Pay It Back If You Don’t Win: Motorcycle accident lawsuit funding is non-recourse, meaning the cash advance is repaid out of the proceeds of your personal injury settlement. Should your case lose or settle for a lesser amount than expected, there’s no obligation to pay the lawsuit funding company anything out of pocket. There’s no risk to you, and you get to keep the money you borrowed.
Apply With Fund Capital America to See If You Qualify
Once you apply for motorcycle accident lawsuit funding, we’ll promptly get in touch with you and your attorney. You’ll quickly get a response about whether you qualify for funding and for how much. Our offer is based on the projected settlement of your lawsuit. The application process is paperless, and you can receive a funding decision within 24 hours. Apply for a non-recourse cash advance today. If you have questions, call (855) 870-2274.